- Experienced the early stage of a start-up
- Development of new features and user interfaces
- Migration of the codebase to TypeScript
- Lead information security and web accessibility
- Improved the maintainability of our CSS code and HTML emails
- Shared my knowledge by giving talks
- Developed of an IMAP email interface for a PHP application
- Defined coding guidelines for the team
I was a sponsored student and learned the basics of IT jobs in networking, VoIP, inventory, help desk, server administration and programming.
Fachinformatiker Systemintegrationat AKBK Cologne, Germany
- Mapping infrastructure and accessibility of this planet
- Participating in monthly meetings with other local volunteers
In a group of ~40 teamers we planed activities for the summer and autumn school holidays. Later we supervised and entertained ~150 children with ~20 teamers per week. Their ages ranged from six to eleven.
I also spontaneously entertained children during a soccer event and a city festival.
- German (Mother tongue)
- English (Professional working proficiency)
- Web of Things API
- Matrix.org protocol
- Software testing