- Leading information security and web accessibility
- Improving the maintainability of our CSS code and HTML emails
- Writing bug tickets, and sharing my knowledge by giving talks
- Developed of an IMAP email interface for a PHP application
- Defined coding guidelines for the team
- Embraced best practices
I was a sponsored student and learned the basics of IT jobs in networking, VoIP, inventory, help desk, server administration and programming.
- Mapping infrastructure and accessibility of this planet
- Participating in monthly meetings with other local volunteers
In a group of ~40 teamers we planed activities for the summer and autumn school holidays. Later we supervised and entertained ~150 children with ~20 teamers per week. Their ages ranged from six to eleven.
I also spontaneously entertained children during a soccer event and a city festival.
- German (Mother tongue)
- English (Professional working proficiency)
- Web of Things API
- Matrix.org protocol